BETMGM JACKPOTS REWARD OVER $74 MILLION IN 2023

BetMGM has already surpassed $74 million in jackpots paid out to American players within the initial half of 2023, positioning the company to effortlessly surpass the previous year’s record of $104 million.

The main points discussed in this article are:

  • Jackpots at BetMGM
  • State Jackpots Offered by BetMGM
  • 2023’s Five Biggest Jackpots

BetMGM online casino stands out as a leading destination for jackpots, boasting larger prizes that are won more frequently. In 2022, this renowned casino site awarded over $100 million in jackpot winnings, and the upcoming year of 2023 is expected to surpass that impressive figure, approaching $150 million.

With an extensive range of casino games, the casino offers a wide selection of jackpot slots from renowned game providers. The exclusive BetMGM jackpot collection showcases software from Entain, responsible for 41% of triggered jackpots, while titles from other developers like Light & Wonder, IGT, and NetEnt make up the remaining 59%.

According to Oliver Bartlett, the director of online gaming at BetMGM,

“We take pride in awarding these significant progressive jackpots to our players at BetMGM. Our priority is to curate an exciting collection of jackpot titles, and our progressive jackpot pools provide excellent choices for all players. Our aim is to surpass last year’s total and elevate the overall online casino experience.”

Statewide Jackpots Offered by BetMGM

BetMGM is a reputable online casino that operates legally and securely in several states across the United States. It is highly regarded and widely recognized as one of the top casinos in major iGaming states such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

It is quite unexpected that Michigan currently holds the highest number of BetMGM jackpot winners, although the other two states are not too far behind.

  • The amount of money allocated to Michigan is $27.4 million.
  • The amount of money in New Jersey is $23.2 million.
  • The state of Pennsylvania has a budget of $18.8 million.

The Best 5 BetMGM Jackpots of 2023

While Michigan ranks first for the highest number of jackpots, it holds the lowest position in terms of producing the biggest jackpot winners.

The highest jackpot records for 2023 are currently held by two players hailing from New Jersey, with another player hailing from Pennsylvania.

DateStateSlotJackpot Won
7 Jan 2023New JerseyMGM Grand Millions$2.8 Million
6 June 2023New JerseyLuck O’ The Jackpot$2.4 Million
4 March 2023PennsylvaniaMGM Grand Millions$1.02 Million
4 April 2023PennsylvaniaFjord of Riches$1.02 Million
15 May 2023MichiganMGM Grand Millions Megaways$799,048

Leave a Comment